After a free consultation, a custom landscape maintenance proposal may include:
- Weeding: Weeding of landscape beds is always done by hand… No nasty chemicals.
- Pruning: Pruning of shrubs, small trees, and formal and non-formal hedges
- Autumn Leaves: During the fall, all leaves will be raked up and taken to the nearest organic waste recycling center, or composted on-site if desired.
- Mowing: Accessible turf areas mowed per customer service agreement. Grass clippings are mulched when possible, composted on site, or removed to an organic waste recycling center.
- Trimming: Turf areas adjacent to curbs, sidewalks, driveways and patios trimmed.
- Edging: Edging performed at start of service each season and maintained through the year.
- Blowing/Clean-up: Sidewalks, patios, porches and driveways blown with each visit.
- Organic Soil Treatment: Organic fertilizer and a soil treatment program customized to your soil type.
- Dethatching and Aeration: Power raking and aeration, when needed, can virtually eliminate thatch problems.
- Irrigation Maintenance: Maintenance, spring start-up, and winterization.